As a member of Perfect Pallets Post Press (4PUG) users group, all users agree to abide by a simple Code of Conduct to ensure www.perfectpalletspostpress.com/ continues to be a great place to meet and interact with other post press professionals. Your commitment to abide by this Code of Conduct is required in all member discussion postings, chat areas, forums, sample uploads etc.
Other specific user groups that 4PUG links to may also have additional guidelines which govern their use, so be sure to review them in addition to this Code of Conduct. 4PUG is not responsible for the content or activities in any user-created, non-4PUG managed users group.
Respect Your 4PUG Peers
- We encourage everyone to treat each other with mutual respect. Do not use 4PUG to threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other members.
- 4PUG reserves the right to remove posts that advocate or encourage expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity.
- 4PUG may remove postings that are deemed inappropriate, offensive or that violate the groups guidelines or this code of conduct. 4PUG may also eject or ban any users or members who behave in a manner deemed inappropriate, offensive or who violate guidelines or this Code of Conduct.
4PUG Members Keep It Legal
- 4PUG does not allow any illegal activities. You cannot use 4PUG to publish, post, distribute, or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, or other unlawful material or information.
- All 4PUG Members and Vendor Members, respectively, represent and agree that in their use of the site they will comply with all applicable laws, including all antitrust and competition laws.
- Do not upload files or post messages that contain photos, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. 4PUG is not responsible for any use of anything you say or post.
- Do not post any materials (including software and other information) that could harm (or is designed to harm) other users’ computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites.
- 4PUG has the right to remove any material, at any time from the site to ensure the code of conduct is properly upheld
4PUG Asks you to Play Nice Please
- 4PUG does not tolerate disruptive activity online, such as persistent off-topic comments and postings, or statements that incite others to violate the code of conduct. Our members want to chat and post on their site in a positive environment.
- Falsely impersonating a 4PUG member, vendor, host, or any other person with the intent to mislead or cause harm to others is forbidden. Impersonation of any kind will not be tolerated.
- 4PUG reserves the right to ban a user at any time, without notice for divulging member information without consent or using e-mail addresses inappropriately
4PUG Members Accept Responsibility
- You are responsible and liable for all your activities while participating in 4PUG. Remember, you are responsible for everything you say or post and for protecting your own computer system. We recommend you install a virus protection program on your computer.
- 4PUG is not designed as a primary place to store any materials. You are responsible for creating backups of materials you post such as photos and documents. 4PUG is not responsible for loss of, or deletion of any materials posted.
- Some collaborative services may post Internet website links in their area. Please be advised that 4PUG is not responsible for the content on the websites associated with the links you may view.
- You are responsible for any actions you may take based on advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided and remember that the information provided could be from people at any experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is your own, and you should conduct your own research prior to making any decisions.
- In helping to make this site a great place to meet, chat and exchange ideas, you must do your part to uphold this code of conduct.
- 4PUG also reserves the right to amend or change the code of conduct at any time without notice. Please periodically review this document to ensure you are doing your part.
- We caution you against giving out personally identifiable information (such as social security numbers, credit card numbers, names and addresses, telephone numbers, driver license numbers) to strangers online, which may be used for illegal or harmful purposes.
Newspaper Member Guidelines
Perfect Pallets Post Press (4PUG) is a users group designed to facilitate the free exchange of industry information between newspaper peers entrenched in post press operations. Perfect Pallets Inc. is strongly committed to managing this industry forum to facilitate better communication between newspapers, printers and advertisers.
To support this successful community, we request all 4PUG members strive to participate in a highly ethical manner, focusing on a standard of excellence which will reflect credit to 4PUG.
It is the responsibility of 4PUG and its members to maintain high ethical standards in any form of communication or actions by any and all individuals. If at any time the actions of any individual 4PUG member or member company are in conflict with the basic principles, ideals, or standards of 4PUG, that member or member company may be subject to suspension or expulsion by 4PUG.
Members of 4PUG shall not use any form of communication in a derogatory or personally damaging way or conduct or condone any suggestions, comments, activities, publications and conduct which are offensive or in poor taste or otherwise considered detrimental to the best interests of 4PUG. In addition, no such person or entity shall publish or distribute any newsletter or other publication that contains defamatory remarks, malicious and derogatory charges, or false or libelous statements.
No member of 4PUG may make statements representing the views and opinions of 4PUG other than Perfect Pallets Inc.
Violation of any of the above principles concerning prohibited activities by an individual member of 4PUG, will subject the offending member and his/her company to suspension or expulsion, unless the member company takes actions to prevent future occurrences by the individual.
4PUG is dedicated to providing an enjoyable, harassment-free environment in which members can reach their full potential. Each 4PUG member should take personal responsibility and abide by the simple Code of Conduct outlined above.
If a member believes he or she has been harassed, they should promptly report the facts of the incident(s) to┬áadvisors@perfectpalletspostpress.com.
Vendor Member Guidelines
Since Vendor Members make up an important part of 4PUG, it is important to address some areas that are pertinent to Vendor Members, and not necessarily applicable to regular members.
Vendor Members are expected to uphold a high professional and ethical standard along with the regular members. There may be more than one Vendor Member that provides a particular service or product, consequently there is expected to be competitive concerns between Vendor Members. 4PUG requires all statements about a product or service to be professionally presented in response to specific questions asked by regular members.
4PUG will not attempt to make legal decisions of what is libel or slander. However, if one Vendor Member lodges a complaint against another, Perfect Pallets Inc. will request both parties discuss and resolve the issue professionally. Failure to do so may result in expulsion of the offending Vendor Member. 4PUG will normally not take action unless a complaint is lodged against an offending Vendor Member. The complaining member must be prepared to show where any claims made against them are false or inaccurate. This procedure is not intended to emulate a legal proceeding. The intent of the procedure is to be sure that problems do not arise due to simple misunderstandings and lack of communication between Vendor Members.