Mailroom Lead Maintenance/Operator (GA, USA)
Job Type: Full time
Job Status: Open
Times Journal Inc
Growing production facility in Northwest Georgia is looking to fill this position with a full time person.
- Maintain and repair all mailroom equipment including Inserting machines SLS 1000’s, Quipp stackers, Dynaric strappers, Quincy compressors , and other mailroom equipment as needed.
- Must be able to meet all product deadlines with proper machine maintenance and training of operators.
- This position will also need to operate the inserting equipment when needed.
- Must be able to work closely with the mailroom manager to ensure products meet their scheduled deadlines and assist with developing and implementing efficiencies.
- This position’s work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 5;00 PM, however the mailroom operates 365 days a year and when needed this position would be required to fix/maintain equipment after normal work schedule to ensure the deadline schedules for products is met.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Mechanical Skills.
- Working knowledge of Newspaper mailrooms.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment by establishing and maintaining effective working relations, tactful, helpful, cooperative and flexible.
- Punctual and Dependable
- Ability to absorb constructive criticism.
- In order to be qualified for this role , the following is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a maintenance person in a mailroom
Requirements & Education: High school diploma or GED
FULL-TIME MACHINE OPERATORS (FL, USA)
Job Type: Machine Operators
Job Status: Full Time
Application Close Date: January 29th 2020
Herald Tribune Media Group
(Sarasota, FL, USA)
The Herald Tribune Media Group is seeking:
- MACHINE OPERATORS
To join our staff to print four daily newspapers and various commercial print jobs.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform the duties of setting up and operating various equipment in the Herald Tribune mailroom to meet or exceed the packaging and inserting requirements.
Experience with newspaper packaging equipment a plus, but willing to train someone with a strong mechanical background and the ability to lead a small crew. Must be willing to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Set up, operate, repair and evaluate performance of department equipment.
- Assure efficient, timely flow during production runs.
- Maintain production figures and performance records as required.
- Follow all safety procedures in accordance with company guidelines.
Apply in person:
Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
At the location listed below:
1800 University Parkway
(one block West of US 301 North)
Sarasota FL 34243
or email your resume to: